Pilates Essentials Series
Pilates 1+ & 2
Pilates 1 & 2
Pilates 1+ & 2
- Balance & Flexibility – Essential Pilates using mat and equipment focused on core moves for balance, back strength and alignment, pelvic control, and flexibility.
- CardioBurn™ – TRX suspension total-body workout with cardio intervals. Straps, bike, and rope.
- Circuit Pilates Plus – This Pilates Core-Strength technique using Reformer/Tower, Pilates chair and small equipment.
- Equipment Pilates – Reformer or Tower sessions. A varied format of intensity levels and changing repertoire challenges your body to work a little differently each time. All levels.
- FitShape™ – Interval cardio drills for losing or maintaining ideal weight, free weights for strength training, core equipment for stability and shaping.
- Pilates Levels 1, 1+, 2, 3 – A continuous and changing repertoire challenges your body to work a little differently each time. This varied training will improve overall body toning and core strength.
- Pilates Combo Level 2 – Pilates repertoire using the Reformer, Tower, and small equipment such as the Bosu, bands, balls and mat.
- Pilates Essentials – This 6-week series covers the essential repertoire and level one exercises. If you are new to Pilates or recovering from an injury, this series will strengthen your total body. $150 / 6 consecutive weeks.
- Poised Power Mat – Take your Pilates training in a new direction with Poised Power Mat! This 55-minute session is a continuous flow format of 12-plus Pilates mat exercises designed around using your body as the main tool. Light weights, toning bands, the mat, and your body will whittle and tone every inch of your physique. Ending with a rejuvenating balance-stretch, you’ll leave refreshed and feeling toned.
- Power Pilates is a full body equipment-based workout designed for most levels. The exercise repertoire will challenge both experienced-beginners and advanced students. The pace is upbeat and is designed to move your body throughout the 45-minute session.
- PowerFlow – Accelerated-pace Pilates training on the Reformer. Sustained power-positions to improve strength and core endurance. Intermediate level experience. PowerFlow+ includes jump board work and additional abs.
- PowerPilates – Get up early and get it done! PowerPilates is a full body equipment-based workout designed for most levels. The exercise repertoire will challenge both experienced-beginners and advanced students. The pace is upbeat and is designed to move your body throughout the 45-minute session. Strengthen and lengthen your muscles without adding bulk while you improve stamina and form. You’ll leave invigorated to begin your day!
- 6 clients maximum in each session. Reservation required.
*some sessions may have 7 clients
- All sessions are 55-minutes
- Monthly 4-Session Pack $167 / add-ons $38 each
- Monthly 8-Session Pack $278 / add-ons $33 each
- Flex Pack 10-Session Pack $440
- Drop-In $49
- All Small Group Training requires advanced reservation and prepaid registration. We are unable to accommodate registration or reservation without payment.
- Make-up sessions require 24-hour notice and must be taken the same month of cancellation.
- Monthly Small Group Training expires at the end of each calendar month.
- Flex Pack expires 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Single session expires 30 days from date of purchase.
Series – all inclusive / no drop-ins or make-ups.